Regeneration starts with place and people
Co-create resilient and future-proof model regions with us
- Re-connect people to their place and nature
- Ensure food and supply security in your region and contribute positively to climate change mitigation, nature restoration and conservation
- Use Regenerative Agroforestry to address biodiversity goals
What we can do for you
- Revolutionize Agriculture with a poly-crop, process-based, Regenerative Agroforestry that works together with nature, not against it
- Build resilience by supporting the farmers and their families first
- Assist farmers to create future-proof farms that are the foundation of a thriving, regenerative community
- Promote the re-connection with nature and anchoring with place
- Reduce migration pressure and social polarization by creating real local prospects for the future
- Co-create local, resilient communities embedded in their land and circular economies
- Re-define economic value and well-being of all life to transform agriculture and contribute to positive societal change
Biodiversity and climate action
- Avoid and sequester CO2 with Regenerative Agroforestry combined with local, seasonal production and direct customer relations
- Close water cycles with our systems that require no inputs in the form of fertilizers or biocides once established
- Produce raw materials in a CO2-friendly way and simultaneously promote biodiversity at the highest level
- Accelerate the paradigm shift from an extractive-mechanistic towards a systemic worldview that is acting conducive to life and positively adding to planetary health
How we work
Let´s make this clear:
we burn for our cause and are revolutionary in our paradigms and approaches to the big challenges of our time.
Through our multi-stakeholder approach, we bind competence and can effect change at the system level.
We continuously adapt insights into our processes, which are never “finished” but remain agile.
Systemic thinking, impact-based goal setting and co-design with all stakeholders are the basis for our work.
Through our collaboration with universities and other educational institutions, we can provide factual and analytical support.
recelio was originally founded in 2018 under the name of “Soulfood Forestfarms” as a Swiss non-profit association.
We promote the shift to regenerative agriculture and forestry and make bioregions more resilient.
We finished our first project phase in December 2021.
What we have learned so far
Our actions in the first years included the creation of a living lab and the capacity building of farmers to transform to Regenerative Agroforestry.
We gained valuable experience by working with different cultures and in diverse Biomes.
We co-designed and implemented an Agroforestry lighthouse project in Hessen, Germany in collaboration with our friends from TRIEBWERK – Agroforst und Regenerative Landwirtschaft.
We successfully co-founded, co-created and guided a living lab in the region of Milan (Italy), where we set up a Regenerative Agroforestry system on over eight hectars of land.
We cooperated with Soulfood Forestfarms Hub Italia, the Municipality and University of Milan, CasciNet, businesses, volunteers and neighbours to create a bio-regional centre with multi-stakeholder participation.
We saw the astonishing power that lies in the local people that work at, on and with their place. We learned about the wide interest of the corporate world in our approaches and practices.
What we do now
The challenges of the current times that will multiply in the near future, can only be addressed by working together, facilitating relationships, exchanging, idea-creation and joint action.
We put this into practice by creating resilient, future-proof model regions with multi-stakeholder participation. These include farmers as well as universities, local governments, consumer- and action- alliances, foundations, the local economy and international companies active in the region.
Place is relevant to embrace systemic complexity, weave relationships, re-connect and transform. Place has history, gives identity and births stories for generations to come.
We bring in-depth knowledge and experience to the table with revolutionary land use systems, are seasoned facilitators, capacity builders, storytellers and visual artists.
We are ready to co-design a new, life-affirming future on this planet together with you.
Founder and President
Co-founder, Vice-President and Treasurer
Regenerative Agroforestry Technician
Christian Fu Müller
Business Strategy and Investor Relations
Head of IT