Make your raw-material sourcing regenerative
Move from fragile supply chains to resilient supply ecosystems
- Get support on your corporate journey
to become a force of regeneration
- Commit to co-creating and facilitating localized,
- Join us in re-inventing agricultural systems
and building capacity
What we can do for you
- Improve your supply system resiliency with innovative growing systems for raw materials
- Build long-term relationships with more diverse suppliers
- Unlock the potential of your Product Development
- Find answers to rapidly changing user demands for regenerative, planet-positive products and services
- Support building Corporate Purpose and storytelling of new narratives
Suppliers & Communities
- Build resilience by supporting the farmers and their families first
- Assist farmers to create future-proof farms that are the foundation of a thriving, regenerative community
- Listen to the locals right from the start and learn from their needs, drivers and goals
- Involve all (or nearly all) stakeholders
- Revolutionize Agriculture with a poly-crop, process-based, Regenerative Agroforestry that works together with nature, not against it
- Accelerate the paradigm shift from an extractive-mechanistic system towards acting conducive to life and positively adding to planetary health
How we work
Let´s make this clear:
we burn for our cause and are revolutionary in our paradigms and approaches to the big challenges of our time.
recelio was originally founded in 2018 under the name of “Soulfood Forestfarms” as a Swiss non-profit association. We finished our first project phase in December 2021.
What we have learned so far
Our actions in the first years included the creation of a living lab and the capacity building of farmers to transform to Regenerative Agroforestry.
We gained valuable experience by working with different cultures and in diverse Biomes.
We co-designed and implemented an Agroforestry lighthouse project in Hessen, Germany in collaboration with our friends from TRIEBWERK – Agroforst und Regenerative Landwirtschaft.
We successfully co-founded, co-created and guided a living lab in the region of Milan (Italy), where we set up a Regenerative Agroforestry system on over eight hectars of land.
We cooperated with Soulfood Forestfarms Hub Italia, the Municipality and University of Milan, CasciNet, businesses, volunteers and neighbours to create a bio-regional centre with multi-stakeholder participation.
We saw the astonishing power that lies in the local people that work at, on and with their place. We learned about the wide interest of the corporate world in our approaches and practices.
What we do now
The challenges of the current times that will multiply in the near future, can only be addressed by working together, facilitating relationships, exchanging, idea-creation and joint action.
We put this into practice by creating resilient, future-proof model regions with multi-stakeholder participation. These include farmers as well as universities, local governments, consumer- and action- alliances, foundations, the local economy and international companies active in the region.
Place is relevant to embrace systemic complexity, weave relationships, re-connect and transform. Place has history, gives identity and births stories for generations to come.
We bring in-depth knowledge and experience to the table with revolutionary land use systems, are seasoned facilitators, capacity builders, storytellers and visual artists.
We provide guidance, consulting and management of regenerative projects to the corporate world.
We make supply-sheds more resilient and shock-resistant to extreme climate- and system-events.
Founder and President
Co-founder, Vice-President and Treasurer
Regenerative Agroforestry Technician
Christian Fu Müller
Business Strategy and Investor Relations
Head of IT